Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Indigo Inn(Charleston)
  • Pool
3,090 results
All reviewspillow menucookies and milkglass of champagnewine and cheesejelly beansport winedetox waterchampagne on arrivalcontinental breakfastturn down servicem msevening cookiesquichewithin walking distanceearly eveningsouthern hospitalitythe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We have been to Charleston several times, and always stay at the French Quarter Inn. The staff is friendly and helpful, especially Mark, the valet. He even remembered our names during our entire stay. The location, next to the old market, is perfect. We walked everyplace. The room was superb, the amenities, like the wine and finger foods at 5:00 PM, the cleanliness, all come together to make this the only hotel we use when we visit Charleston.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan A
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Dan A,

I hope y'all are doing well back home in charming Fredericksburg! Kenmore Plantation was one of my favorite places there...especially seeing the amazing plaster work in the home... I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Warm & Cosy! Walking distance to restaurants and attractions. Knowledgeable staff, beautiful rooms, great breakfast, cheese & wine reception beautifully presented each night. Smiley housekeepers....etc...

Room Tip: Third floor is the best. Ask a room with a view or balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Loulou0613
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Loulou0613,

I hope all is well down in sunny Florida! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Our first visit to Charleston and the French Quarter Inn was just wonderful. The General Manager, Brent Gresham personally went over and beyond to help make my husband's birthday special. Ms. Gresham personally helped me with some celebration ideas. The Inn and the accommodations were just lovely. The housekeeping staff was extremely attentive. Trayvon and Will, were so kind, friendly, professional and helpful when we needed assistance with our luggage, car and directions. We will definitely stay at the French Quarter Inn the next time we visit Charleston.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Spanky2015,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us, and I thank you for choosing us to celebrate such a special occasion! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. Also, Treyvon and Will both say hello!

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I can not say enough wonderful things about this hotel! The staff are incredibly thoughtful, friendly and eager to help with any requests. Our room was luxurious and roomy, yet with a cozy feel. It had access to a beautiful private terrace with excellent views of market street. Hotel location is central to everything in the heart of Charleston. We were celebrating our 23rd anniversary and can not wait to find an excuse to come back again before our next anniversary. If you are looking for southern charm and excellence in a hotel stay this is the place!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Dana P,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

A fantastic Inn located right in the heart of everything! Very helpful staff. Greeted with champagne after leaving our car with valet. No struggle with luggage, which was delivered into our room within a half hour. Lovely clean room with gas fireplace conveniently located on the same floor as wine and cheese reception and breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cecil W
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Cecil W,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. I hope y'all are doing well back home in beautiful Punta Gorda!