3,259 results
All reviews pillow menu glass of champagne cookies and milk wine and cheese jelly beans port wine detox water pillow concierge champagne on arrival continental breakfast turn down service m ms evening cookies quiche early evening within walking distance upon check
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We had a wonderful experience at FQI. The service couldn't have been better. Accommodations were very nice and comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed the marvelous breakfast every morning and the wine and cheese reception every evening before going out for dinner. Services provided by Marvin, Michelle, Travon and Will were excellent and made us feel so at home.
What great Southern hospitality at its best!

Room Tip: Junior Suite was very nice and accommodated 3 adult women comfortably. Hotel should be recommended for adults as children were almost an intrusion and noisy for this quiet, charming atmosphere.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra W
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Dear Sandra W,

I hope all is well back home in beautiful Illinois! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. Also, Marvin, Michelle, Travon and Will all say hello!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This was the perfect place to stay in Charleston! It actually ended up raining most of our vacation so we were thrilled to have found such a cozy and beautiful hotel -- because we spent a LOT of time there! The staff is all terrific -- and Jenny hooked us up with reservations at a few restaurants that we couldn't get into ourselves as well as gave us great tips that made our time ever so more enjoyable! We will definitely return in the future!

1  Thank texastobrooklyn

Dear texastobrooklyn,

I hope you are doing well back home in Brooklyn! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We just completed our 5 night stay at the French Quarter Inn and would like to express our gratitude to the staff and ownership for the most pleasant hotel experience we have ever had. The professionalism, cleanliness, and attention to detail made our time there so memorable. We took advantage of the in-room breakfast delivery a couple of times and were so impressed with ths service. We never felt nickeled and dimed...although the rates are higher than many of the surrounding hotels, the value is incredible. A beautiful breakfast, light afternoon snacks, evening milk and cookies, and unlimited lemonade, tea, and coffee around the clock all add up to a great value at this exclusive hotel. In addition, the nightly turndown service was just lovely! We felt so pampered by the excellent housekeeping staff. We could not have been more pleased with our stay.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor and had a beautiful view of the church steeple (room 203).
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CindyHolland

Dear CindyHolland,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. I hope you are doing well down in beautiful Florida!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Having never been to the South I am so happy my first experience was at The French Quarter Inn. I have never had such wonderful and warm service by a hotel. It finally gave me the true understanding of Southern hospitality. If only all the people could be as nice as the people were in Charleston.
Michelle, at the front desk was so patient and helpful when my husband and I were looking for things to do.
The continental breakfast was quite good and filling. The staff was as friendly as could be, and the room was great. Perfect location too.
I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

2  Thank Faith V

Dear Faith Z,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. I also hope all is well in beautiful California!

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family. We look forward to serving you again! Also, Michelle says hello!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

There is a reason why this hotel is #1 on tripadvisor for Charleston hotels. It is sensational. If you're hungry here...it's your own fault. They feed you from 6:30AM until 10PM. Breakfast buffet, wine and cheese at 5:30PM and fresh cookies and port at 8:30. There is always coffee and a selection of iced drinks as well. Jelly Belly and M and M's too! The location is the best for walking around Charleston. The city's best restaurants and attractions are all within walking distance. The front desk staff was very accommodating especially Michelle who helped us with anything we needed. Linda, in food services, also went beyond to make sure we were well taken care of. I would plan a trip to Charleston based on the availability at this hotel. It's that good!

Room Tip: We were on the first floor, Room 103, and it was so convenient to everything.
4  Thank TravellerQueen

Dear TravellerQueen,

I hope you are doing well up in beautiful Connecticut! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. Also, Michelle says hello!