3,240 results
All reviewspillow menuglass of champagnecookies and milkwine and cheesejelly beansport winedetox waterpillow conciergechampagne on arrivalcontinental breakfastturn down servicem msevening cookiesquicheearly eveningwithin walking distanceupon check
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My husband surprised me this past week with a get-away to Charleston and a stay at the French Quarter Inn. We enjoyed every minute of our visit but the highlight by far was the hotel. Upon arriving early, we were offered champagne (which was available all day long) and a very relaxing wait in their very European sitting area (which also offered coffee and tea) while our room was prepared. They assisted with dinner reservations at High Cotton, which wasn't available when I called. At every turn, they went out of their way to make the visit special, not only for us but for every one of their guests. There was an endless array of treats, starting with all day snacks of M&Ms and jelly beans, a beautiful wine and cheese reception every night, milk and cookies after dinner, along with evening port. The buffet breakfast was superb. The location is in the heart of the city, yet we enjoyed a quiet sleep each evening. I can't say enough good about this very excellent hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Car0linaTravelers
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Dear Car0linaTravelers,

I hope all is well up in beautiful Charlotte! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

From the start of our stay to the very end, it was the best hotel we could remember staying at. Beautiful interior design, artwork and features. Location was hard to beat, being close to the old market, most shopping areas, restaurants, as well as a fairly close walk to the Battery and most other Charleston attractions. We had plenty of room for our three sons, and the suite and bathroom were very well appointed and extremely comfortable. Best of all, we loved the attention to service details and perks. Eg. regular refreshments (husband loved the daily provision of lemonade and other cold drinks, steady flow of bottled water each day, and evening wine and port) and other treats. This was esp. helpful to relieve our thirst after very warm and humid summer Charleston weather. Very helpful and accommodating staff (providing bag storage before and after our stay, courtesy umbrellas when it rained, tour information, etc.). All in all, the French Quarter Inn, helped make our Charleston stay enjoyable and memorable.

2  Thank Julie C

Dear Julie C,

I hope you are doing well back home in beautiful Toronto! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We had a wonderful experience at FQI. The service couldn't have been better. Accommodations were very nice and comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed the marvelous breakfast every morning and the wine and cheese reception every evening before going out for dinner. Services provided by Marvin, Michelle, Travon and Will were excellent and made us feel so at home.
What great Southern hospitality at its best!

Room Tip: Junior Suite was very nice and accommodated 3 adult women comfortably. Hotel should be recommended for adults as children were almost an intrusion and noisy for this quiet, charming atmosphere.
1  Thank Sandra W

Dear Sandra W,

I hope all is well back home in beautiful Illinois! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. Also, Marvin, Michelle, Travon and Will all say hello!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This was the perfect place to stay in Charleston! It actually ended up raining most of our vacation so we were thrilled to have found such a cozy and beautiful hotel -- because we spent a LOT of time there! The staff is all terrific -- and Jenny hooked us up with reservations at a few restaurants that we couldn't get into ourselves as well as gave us great tips that made our time ever so more enjoyable! We will definitely return in the future!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank texastobrooklyn

Dear texastobrooklyn,

I hope you are doing well back home in Brooklyn! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We just completed our 5 night stay at the French Quarter Inn and would like to express our gratitude to the staff and ownership for the most pleasant hotel experience we have ever had. The professionalism, cleanliness, and attention to detail made our time there so memorable. We took advantage of the in-room breakfast delivery a couple of times and were so impressed with ths service. We never felt nickeled and dimed...although the rates are higher than many of the surrounding hotels, the value is incredible. A beautiful breakfast, light afternoon snacks, evening milk and cookies, and unlimited lemonade, tea, and coffee around the clock all add up to a great value at this exclusive hotel. In addition, the nightly turndown service was just lovely! We felt so pampered by the excellent housekeeping staff. We could not have been more pleased with our stay.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor and had a beautiful view of the church steeple (room 203).
1  Thank CindyHolland

Dear CindyHolland,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. I hope you are doing well down in beautiful Florida!