3,259 results
All reviews pillow menu glass of champagne cookies and milk wine and cheese jelly beans port wine detox water pillow concierge champagne on arrival continental breakfast turn down service m ms evening cookies quiche early evening within walking distance upon check
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This is by far one of the best hotel stays we have ever had. Our first trip to Charleston was made memorable by the warm greeting we received when we arrived, by the front desk clerk, Glori. She and the day shift clerk, Marvin were very helpful in getting us information about the city and pointing out places to see and eat. Cindy and Sandy were spot on with the morning breakfast, and were more than happy to accommodate your needs. Clean rooms, gracious turndown service every evening, and great location as well.The staff at French Quarter Inn are some of the friendliest people you will meet, and that's what makes it such a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

Dear TonynWendy,

I hope you are doing well back home in beautiful Ohio! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. Also, Glori and Marvin says hello!

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

My husband and I had always wanted to go to Charleston, SC. So for my birthday this year we stayed at the French Quarter Inn, Charleston. It was an amazing hotel. The interior and furnishings were great, beautiful actually, very reminiscent of hotels in the French Quarter of New Orleans.
Our room was excellent and very comfortable. In the service was impeccable. They had a diverse and delicious continental breakfast served with Mimosas and Bloody Mary's. They had a wine and cheese reception every afternoon and cookies and milk at night.
A great place to stay.

Room Tip: I am sure every room is great.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank elainebovaird5

Dear elainebovaird5,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! I am also happy that we helped contribute to such a special occasion! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. I hope you are doing well back home in beautiful Massachusetts!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Loved it! Outstanding service and a prime location! One of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at and I have traveled all over the US (26 years in the Navy). Everything that downtown Charleston has to offer is within very short walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LowcountryRealtor

Dear LowcountryRealtor,

Wow! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I cannot say enough good things about French Quarter Inn! Everything from the arrival, meetings, last minute requests and departures the entire property was EXCELLENT!

Scott Martindale and Karen Wynn were FANTASTIC! They took all of pain out of planning a meeting!

All of my group will be back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ronald H,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your business retreat with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We stayed for 3 nights at the French Quarter Inn, and I wish it had been for a week. This is one of the best hotel experiences we've ever had. The Inn's interior is gorgeous, the rooms are spacious, but it is the perks that keep you smiling. And by perks I mean a sumptuous gourmet breakfast (with quiche, smoked salmon, fresh fruit, greek yogurt, and assorted pastries), a variety of iced teas and other beverages available throughout the day, wine and cheese before dinner, and freshly baked cookies before bed. The hotel is centrally located in downtown Charleston so that you can walk just about anywhere. But if you don't want to walk, the front desk will be more than happy to arrange for a carriage tour or a bike taxi to take you to where you want to go. Finally, the price of our room was modest compared to what a comparable hotel would have charged in any big city in the Northeast where I'm from. We had been to Boston just a couple weeks prior to our trip to Charleston, and the price of our Boston hotel room was over $100 more, and no amenities. So don't let the French Quarter Inn pass you by. I am already thinking of reasons for returning.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank tuscantraveler9

Dear tuscantraveler9,

I hope y'all are doing well back home in lovely Maryland! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.