My sister and I have just returned from a wonderful visit to Charleston (our first). We had a fabulous stay at the French Quarter Inn. I read many of the prior reviews, and decided that this had to be our choice. Thank you Trip Advisors posters! The French Quarter Inn is perfectly located in the heart of Charleston. Nothing was more than 5 minutes away. We had a great room (214) 2 queen beds with huge balcony and a fireplace in the room. We loved all the little extras (breakfast brought to the room and served on our balcony, pralines and robes left on the bed during turndown service, fresh baked cookies and milk in the evening, wine and cheese before dinner). Housekeeping was great: plenty of towels and the room was always well taken care of. Room service was prompt (received a telephone call that it was on the way--nice touch). Great to have coffee/tea always available in the hall outside our room. Front desk staff was always very nice and helpful. Next time, we want to try their restaurant--Tristan. When we return to Charleston (and we hope to do so soon), the French Quarter Inn is not only our first choice; it is our only choice! Thanks for making this a memorable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc