3,240 results
All reviewspillow menuglass of champagnecookies and milkwine and cheesejelly beansport winedetox waterpillow conciergechampagne on arrivalcontinental breakfastturn down servicem msevening cookiesquicheearly eveningwithin walking distanceupon check
Reviewed 1 June 2009

These people have the details perfected! Great amenities, friendly service, clean rooms, wonderful location.... We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Discerning Texas Traveler,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family. We look forward to serving you again!

With highest regards,

Brent Gresham,
French Quarter Inn

Reviewed 22 May 2009

I live in Columbia. My husband and I usually travel to Charleston often. We love the history, culture and it is a very romantic city. We have stayed in numerous locations but this year I had a business seminar that was based in the French Quarter Inn. I found it to be the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Now, keep in mind that I have traveled all over. I used to love Ritz Carlton chain but they can not compare to this hotel. The staff is extremely friendly, the atmosphere is unbelievable with the historic city right out your door, the accomadations surpass expectations and the "little" extras (like cookies and milk!) make you feel wanted. I loved it so much that we going June 30th for our 30th Anniversary. Can't wait to see y'all!!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
FQIAGM, Assistant General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2009

To even be mentioned in the same sentence as the exceptional hotel group Ritz Carlton is a great compliment, but it’s even better to have surpassed them in excellence. Our goal is to provide excellent service and ensure each guest is pampered behind their dreams. We are pleased we were able to accomplish this during your recent stay and we look forward to doing it again for your anniversary.

Reviewed 19 May 2009

I just got home from my stay there............... I celebrated my 50th Birthday......... I recieved flowers and champage........ from the manager!! All the staff went out of there way to please us.......... I have stayed all over the world in various hotels, five star, five diamond etc............ BY far the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE ......... I HAVE EVER received............ you will not regret it......... close to the market, great rooms and staff............... WOW!!!

Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charleston1959
FQIAGM, Assistant General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2009

Thank you for choosing the French Quarter Inn for such an important celebration. We are honored to have been able to be a part of your birthday. Your compliments of your staff are greatly appreciated. We strive to be the best service in the world and are pleased we succeeded. We look forward to welcoming you for your next birthday.

Reviewed 16 May 2009

exceptional location, friendly staff and attention to almost every detail.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
FQIAGM, Assistant General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2009

Thank you for your wonderful review of your recent stay at the French Quarter Inn. We appreciate your time and effort to comment on your stay. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2009

A mini-vacation to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary was a real delight at the French Quarter Inn in Charleston SC. Started out great at Check-In where every guest is treated to champagne and lady fingers - and a smile. The friendly, gracious, professional staff made our entire stay a treat . Management treated us to an iced bottle of champagne in our room to help us celebrate our special event.

Our room had two queen size beds, desk, in-room safe, side table and chairs, complementary his/her robes (clean daily), big bathroom with lots of towels, washcloths and all toiletry menities. Room and furnishings all clean and well maintained throughout our stay. Overhead fan in addition to AC and Heat. Turndown service each night includes stocking your ice bucket with cubes for the evening. "Pillow Menu" in each room (and "pillow concierge") allows you to try out different pillows each night to meet your needs. 24 Hour Coffee Tea service in hallway. NOTE - rooms don't really have good close-in views (look out on rooftops of next door buildings) but distance view OK. Room service menu is supported by on-site restaurant but note that the room service is "full restaurant meals" - not quick sandwiches. (but then again, you should get out!)

Comfortable clean cozy lobby with 24 hour Coffee Tea service. Complimentary web access from shared terminal in lobby. Lemonade and Iced Teas available throughout day. Complimentary brunch each AM - cereals with milk, yogurts, bagels (toaster), muffins, cakes, power bars, fresh apples and bananas, sliced grapefruit and pineapples. If you prefer, you can get brunch delivered to your room. M&M's throughout day. Nighttime cookies and milk - yummy! Wine, cheese, crackers each night in lobby 5-6PM. Champagne by the glass available each day starting at check-in time and into evening. Fireplace. Adjacent rooftop patio with metal lawn furniture, umbrellas and ceiling fans in a protected location. We made full use of the amenities and met lots of the other guests for great conversation. If you don't feel like mingling, though, there are little spots where you can keep to yourself.

Staff was terrific - very attentive to our every need. From Bell, to Maid, to Front Desk - each worked hard to make us feel comfortable and to "anticipate" our needs. Helped us arrange dinner reservations, rental cars, taxi's, walking tours, etc. Centrally located and walking distance to popular locations. We really felt pampered. Too often you spend more for something and feel like you are getting less. Not here - we got more! Thanks FQ Staff for treating us well!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
FQIAGM, Assistant General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2009

Thank you for choosing the French Quarter Inn for your 25th wedding anniversary. It is an honor to be included in such a special occasion. Your glowing review of our property, amenities, and staff are greatly appreciated. We thoroughly enjoy ensuring each guest feels pampered and want for nothing while staying with us. We are pleased we were successful in our endeavors and that we were able to create a memorable experience for you. Thank again for your wonderful compliments. We look forward to welcoming you for many more special occasions.