“Great foods and even better environment”
Review of Zen Asian Fusion

Zen Asian Fusion
Ranked #160 of 926 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great foods and even better environment”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We tried some Thai and Chinese foods: fried noodles and house special fried rice. The materials are very fresh and the foods tasted great. The services were as great!

Visited July 2014

Danbury, Connecticut, United States
“Great Sushi!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Whenever I'm in Charleston, SC I make sure that I visit Zen. We met some friends at the bar for Happy Hour and sushi. The drinks were good and the sushi fresh. I ordered steamed vegetable dumplings and a Paradise Roll which is lobster and shrimp with a tasty mango sauce. My friends had classic rolls and drinks and everyone was satisfied with their food and drinks. I am definitely going back to Zen the next time I'm in town.

• Visited July 2014
“Service great, food lacking...”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Came here with a group of friends for my wife's birthday.

Everyone seemed to love their food and said so...but the sushi I had was mushy and my rice/chicken dish was lacking in flavor.

Coconut shrimp and crab Rangoon app was a big hit for the whole table. But again, I've had better.

Overall I was the only negative one at the table, oh well...I'm sure we will be back for happy hour sushi Mondays.

1 Thank Coffey070
Charleston, South Carolina
“Best sushi in Charleston”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This place is hands down the best sushi place in Charleston. Everything is incredible here: the appetizers, the classic rolls, the specialty rolls, the service, the management, the cocktails, even the iced tea is an amazing black tea. We go here as often as we can and are always disappointed when we go somewhere else because we compare it to Zen. Their attention to detail sets them apart from not only other sushi joints, but most restaurants in Charleston (especially in the West Ashley part of town). Go there if you want good sushi!

Visited June 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Excellent Asian”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Definitely a step above your typical Asian restaurant, food was very fresh and tasty, but it was not cheap ($80 for 3 adults/2 kids). Atmosphere was too formal for a family setting, but definitely a good choice for couples' night out. Service was great. After eating here, you will be disappointed in other Asian restaurants, this was some of the best we've had.

• Visited May 2014