“Lunch During NFL Sunday”
Review of King Street Grille West Ashley - CLOSED

King Street Grille West Ashley
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Obviously a peak time for them as fans in jerseys were on hand to watch their teams play, but the service was not good and the food was average. Certainly understand things can get busy during peak times, like a football gameday, but for a place situated in a mall I'd expect better attention to families and service.

1  Thank N B

Reviewed 9 October 2013

This sports bar was near our hotel & we wanted to see some college football games on a Saturday afternoon. We asked the hostess if they were showing Notre Dame game & she said she didn't know what games they were showing--seemed totally disinterested. There was a Clemson watch party going on & almost all the tvs were tuned to that. I understand that but the restaurant was not really that full & we asked to have one tv turned to ABC to watch Notre Dame. Practically had to beg! First come, first request, was what we were told---that's reasonable but Clemson was ahead by 50 points---not a nailbiter by any means. Took forever to get a waitress but she was very attentive and personable. Food was average.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Went to eat lunch there on a Sunday and watch football. They have tons of televisions but they are totally disorganized. They can't tell you which game will be on which TV and the wait staff don't really seem to care. I went there to see the Carolina Panthers, a major team in this area, and the wait staff didn't know anything. I got one of them to ask someone else to switch the TV I could watch most easily to that game. It wasn't easy but finally got it done. They had the sound on for one game and it was Green Bay vs. Cincinnati! Strange.

Food across the chain is fine though a little over priced for the area.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

The wife and I decided to grab something to eat while at the mall, and while the food court didnt do it for us, on our way out of the mall we saw this restaurant.
What a surprise for us!

The service was fantastic, and the food was excellent. Wife had the chicken lettuce wraps, and I had the prime rib wrap with horseradish aioli.
We both shared some jerk chicken wings.

Everything was great, and we are considering going back before our return home at the end of the week

Reviewed 6 July 2013

This was our first time eating at here and we were not disappointed. I was a little leery since the restaurant was empty and was in the mall. We were immediately seated and our order taken. We had the spinach dip for an appetizer and it was very good. For the main course, my husband and I had the chopped salad. You can't go wrong with a salad that you create yourself. The size of the salad did not disappoint. My children had the chicken fingers and they enjoyed it as well. We plan on eating here again when we return to Charleston.