“Great service and food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

My first time here and I brought clients with me for lunch. We sat outside by the bar where we still could feel the air but also enjoy the outdoors. The manager and server were very attentive and food was great.

1  Thank CharlestonF00die

Reviewed 14 April 2014

My wife and I enjoyed the comfortable atmosphere, not your typical noisy sports bar, although they did have a wide range of T.V. screens with different sports playing. My wife had a chicken quesadilla and enjoyed the juicy flavor; I had a hamburger which was to thick and definitely not juicy along with very little flavor. They served a waffle fry, which I thought was very good but had a hard time enjoying because of the hamburger. The service was prompt and courteous as well as a very friendly management team. In closing, I do have to say that this experience was a little pricey for my casual eating life style.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Do not order the wings the sauce is good but it took me 3times sending them back to get the chicken even warm which I wanted them to be hot. I an not eat cold chicken. The quesadillas where suppose tho have chicken added to them for $2 more . There was maybe 2 tiny pieces. For the price and the service I won't go back.

1  Thank S M
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I have had the nachos here every time I visit…any of their locations. They are consistently delicious, just the right amount of peppers, not to greasy. There are spaces outside to sit and enjoy your meal and the service is good as well.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Was so looking forward to the lunch visit. But had the worst burger I've even had. I did enjoy the waitress, she did her job well. Really miss the mussels not on the menu.

1  Thank kittkattsc