“Almost great”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Eli's Table

Eli's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Eli's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 898 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen Street
Description: Eli's Table features a new menu offering bold, worldly flavors while using fresh and local ingredients. Named after the owner of Charleston Hospitality Group's son Eli, the restaurant is sentimental for many reasons. Guests are treated with a new way to savor their favorite classics. Tantalize your taste buds and join us at Eli's Table tonight. Menu is subject to change without notice.
Toronto, Canada
“Almost great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Shrimp and grits were an interesting take on the standard and very good. The rest of breakfast was ok but not great. Room was attractive and service wasn't bad. It just didn't quite hit the level of other restaurants (like Toast) we tried.

Greenville, South Carolina
“Food was good..Service was average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

My sister and I came for lunch while visiting in Charleston. They were busy at the time. We waited like 10 mins to be sat. Our server did not greet us right away, it took her like at least 5 or so minutes before she greeted us. My sister had the chicken Cesar salad. I had the chicken salad wrap. The honey champagne vinaigrette complemented the wrap so well. I loved it!!

Charleston
“Great !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great is the best word I can think of to describe the food, the stall, the atmosphere and the location. My family and I went there twice for breakfast and were delighted each time. My 12 year old grandson enjoyed it as much as the adults. Eli's s will definitely be on my list of places to go when I return to Charleston.

Atlanta
“Delicious Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

This restaurant was a few steps away from our hotel and was our 1st breakfast on our trip. Everything was delicious and the service was great. We ate on the patio and didn't get attacked by bugs or birds which is always nice.

My husband had the Eggs Benedict and loved it. My eggs were cooked perfectly as well. We'll definitely be back.

Visited July 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice breakfast from a menu that features southern spins on classics as well as favorites. The low country eggs Benedict was awesome. They have a nice patio for outdoor dining.