“Nice spot for breakfast”
Review of Eli's Table

Eli's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Eli's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 930 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen Street
Description: Eli's Table features a new menu offering bold, worldly flavors while using fresh and local ingredients. Named after the owner of Charleston Hospitality Group's son Eli, the restaurant is sentimental for many reasons. Guests are treated with a new way to savor their favorite classics. Tantalize your taste buds and join us at Eli's Table tonight. Menu is subject to change without notice. Happy Hour M-F 4-6pm
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had breakfast at this little restaurant three times. There is courtyard dining but we always opted for the air-conditioned interior.

We enjoyed bacon and eggs, biscuits and English muffins, yogurt with berries and the beignet.

The first time we ordered the beignet they were a bit doughy, but the second time they were very good. The Greek yogurt, granola and berry parfait is delicious and the standard breakfast of bacon and eggs also very good. The coffee is strong and smooth.

Prompt service, nice interior and fair prices make this a great find.

1  Thank colgalEnglewoodCo
There are newer reviews for Eli's Table

Reviewed 20 July 2014

The food was just perfect. Sat out in the beautiful patio. Our service was wonderful. Enjoyed Eli's Table very much and would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Shrimp and grits were an interesting take on the standard and very good. The rest of breakfast was ok but not great. Room was attractive and service wasn't bad. It just didn't quite hit the level of other restaurants (like Toast) we tried.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My sister and I came for lunch while visiting in Charleston. They were busy at the time. We waited like 10 mins to be sat. Our server did not greet us right away, it took her like at least 5 or so minutes before she greeted us. My sister had the chicken Cesar salad. I had the chicken salad wrap. The honey champagne vinaigrette complemented the wrap so well. I loved it!!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great is the best word I can think of to describe the food, the stall, the atmosphere and the location. My family and I went there twice for breakfast and were delighted each time. My 12 year old grandson enjoyed it as much as the adults. Eli's s will definitely be on my list of places to go when I return to Charleston.