“Yuuuuuummmy!”

Glazed Gourmet Doughnuts
Ranked #2 of 20 Bakeries in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Moorestown, New Jersey
“Yuuuuuummmy!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

We went twice on our 3 day trip to charleston. We tried the cookies and cream, the raspberry goat cheese, the bacon maple, bacon apple fritter and raspberry glazed. Every one so good and fresh!

They REALLY need to start making donut holes so people like me can try every flavor!!

Kinda pricey at $2.50 each but...

Seattle, Washington
“WOW, I could've eaten every donut in there”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I had read about this place before I visited, so it was a must try on my donut bucket list. The donuts were out of this world, especially the dark chocolate, powdered sugar one. The staff was very, very friendly. I went there two mornings in a row. Don't miss this if you like donuts!!!

Visited May 2014
Upstate New York
“Good donuts”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

These donuts are good, not mind blowing. If you are expecting donuts like at New York City Donut Planet, you will be very disappointed! Interesting flavors and a nice walk down King Street.

• Visited May 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
“Wow - get there early”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This place closes when the donuts are gone and they are usually gone by noon - everyone loved the donuts - glazed and chocolate stuffed were the favs!

Visited April 2014
Athens, Georgia, United States
“A unique & tasty treat on the go”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This place is in a great location on King Street and we happened to walk by while heading towards breakfast one morning. I had the apple & bacon fritter, which was fantastic. I don't mind trying new flavors, but often I end up with the same, "classic" doughnuts. I'm glad I tried this one. The bacon wasn't overpowering at all and there were slices of apple in the middle. After tasting how good that one was, I'm sold. I now want to try ALL the flavors!

• Visited April 2014