“Excellent and Professional Service”
Review of Earthling Day Spa

Earthling Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Extensive day Spa in the heart of downtown Charleston since 1988. Inspired by earth and sea elements. For the mind, body & spirit. Services include Signature Facials, Massages, Mani & Pedi, Waxing and Pilates Exercise. Specialize in spa packages and group events. Boutique offerings include exclusive skin care lines, candles, gifts and more. Complimentary parking available. Our Mission is to provide exceptional care to each client, every day with a spirit of warmth, friendliness & personal pride. Welcome to our World!
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my massage today. We booked 5 services today and the spa was very accommodating getting our times all together. It was a very professional staff and clean facility. Will be back again.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"jewelry"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I went to Earthling Spa on a recent trip to Charleston and booked a massage with Vanessa. I get massages pretty regularly and she is probably the best massage therapist I have ever been to. I wish I lived in Charleston just so I could go to her regularly. I will definitely look her up next time I am in the area... you should do the same or you are missing out!

1  Thank jillya927
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

My sister and I were treated to the all day spa package. On 2 treatments I fell asleep especially the during the mud wrap. The staff was extremely nice, music tranquil. Loved the water rock in the lounging area. My favorite is the peppermint paddy on the legs and feet!!!! Lunch was delicious also. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My niece booked us Massage for two package as treat from long drive south.Wow.This isn't my first spa experience but it was awesome.I definitely felt calmed and relaxed .Deep tissue massage cannot be beat.From entering the door it has a zen vibe.I love to be pampered.It was so good to just forget all my troubles get a good rubdown.If you have the time and money it is well worth it!TY for making me feel human again Earthling day spa!