“The great escape”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Urban Nirvana Spa
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Started my treatments with a seaweed detox that did its job. I felt so relaxed and ready for my 90min massage. The spa is small but comfortable and creates a nice spa like experience. My therapists Amanda and I forget the massage therapist but her name began with a C were knowledgable and thorough in their work. I'd deffinetly go back next time I'm in charleston.

1  Thank jdb1980

Reviewed 2 November 2012

I recently visited this day spa in West Ashley to purchase a gift certificate for my mother’s birthday. The girls at the front reception were very welcoming and helpful with all of my questions. Christina not only walked me through all of their services but also answered all of my questions about the services and helped me with setting up my mother’s appointment. She was very kind and patient and I was happy to hear that she was also there when my mother went for her appointment as well. She had a wonderful service at Urban Nirvana and also mentioned how hospitable and welcoming Christina was. So, great job Urban Nirvana and thank you Christina and Monique for making my mother’s service extra special!