“Cashunt Charleston... Two thumbs up!”

Cashunt Charleston - Private Games
Ranked #8 of 15 Fun & Games in Charleston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt Experience comes to the beautiful city of Charleston SC! Cashunt is a top ranked scavenger hunt company entering it’s 17th season and is bringing all the fun, laughs, and competitive game experience to the Charleston area! We cater and customize to a wide variety of events from wedding parties to corporate teambuilding and everything in between, as well a general games for our casual players. Below are the current games we will be offering in Charleston, click on the one that interests you and there you will receive all the information about your chosen Cashunt! All Games Start and End at 122 East Bay Street Charleston, SC
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cashunt Charleston... Two thumbs up!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I highly recommend Cashunt Charleston. I participated in an event with this company with my sorority and we had a blast doing the scavenger hunt. CC allowed us to bond, get to know the Charleston area, and make memories that will last a lifetime! I would definitely love to do this again! Thanks, Cashunt Charleston!

1 Thank Hannah S

“Perfect for a big group”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Had our entire sorority with about 7 groups!! It was so much! Learned so much more about Charleston and a had a blast interacting with people!

Charleston, South Carolina
“Too much fun!!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I highly recommend using Cashunt Charleston! My organization of about 100 people did a scavenger hunt for bonding/team building purposes, and it couldn't have gone better! Everyone in my organization was so happy and continued to thank me for planning the event because they had so much fun. Brian and Beth are incredibly professional and personal at the same time. Planning the event was easy and went smoothly without any glitches. It's great to get all of the pictures and videos - we received them within 48 hours of our event!

I really enjoyed Cashunt Charleston scavenger hunt and I would recommend it to anyone looking to explore Charleston more, participate in team building, or someone who just wants to do something fun and different with their friends!

Visited April 2014
Marlborough, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect Bachelorette!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We did the Bridal Dash in Charleston Saturday afternoon for my friend's bachelorette party. It was the perfect thing to do to get to know the area (since many of us flew in from out of state), bond with all the girls/bridesmaids, and best of all it was an awesome way to start the bachelorette festivities during the day instead of just waiting to go out at night. The scavenger hunt was tailored to the bride by including questions about the bride and pictures of her in the guide book. The pictures and video we all got afterwards are hilarious! Since Charleston is a great place to have a bachelorette party anyways, adding the Bridal Dash to it made the weekend that much better for everyone!

2 Thank slanning823
Plainfield, Indiana
“Team Building event in Charleston”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My sales team had a meeting in Charleston and I wanted something for us to do that would also give us an opportunity to explore historic Charleston. We had a great time. There were plenty of activities and opportunity to see several interesting spots and sights in the area. There is always a bit of hesitation when people hear "Team Building Activity" but the group quickly got into the activity and really enjoyed the afternoon. The event was very well organized and went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend this event.

Visited August 2013