“A lot of food for your money”
Review of Cook Out

Cook Out
Ranked #418 of 926 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Adairsville
“A lot of food for your money”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I had eaten at this chain before and my daughter wanted to see if I was over rating it. For less than $5 you can get a great sandwich (burger,chicken, hot dog or BBQ) then choose 2 sides (this can be another sandwich,corn dog cole slaw, fries, O rings, chili, beans or hush puppies(yum) ) and then a fountain drink or for $1 more add one of their 40 flavor of shakes.
My husband had a double chili burger, I had a cheese burger and my daughter got the double dog platter. Everyone was very pleased with their meals and their choice of shakes. All the food is hot, not greasy and there is actual fruit in the fruit flavored shakes. There is a small wait from the time you give your order until you have your food but nothing long and the food is fresh. Good way to make everyone happy and keep bucks in your wallet.

Visited August 2014

Lithia Springs, Georgia
“Hot Dogs”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I like the Cook out, because it was close to my room and stayed open late, with great chili and slaw dogs

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Vanessa J
El Paso, Texas
“Excellent Restuarant”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Loved this place, was very surprised on how much we enjoyed it. They had the best hamburgers, fries & shakes. Wish they would build one closer to where we live.

• Visited March 2014