“Great variety of sauces...but food not really exciting”
Review of Queology

Queology
Ranked #38 of 916 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Award winning Barbecue.
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Great variety of sauces...but food not really exciting”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

As a place to eat BBQ in the market, I would recommend it. Sauces are very well seasoned, but I just like Jim & Nicks or Home Team BBQ a lot better if I make a trip to eat BBQ.

Visited May 2014

“Downstairs bar - great prices & relaxed”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Enjoyed the downstairs bar at Queology. Drinks were good & really cheap. Relaxed & fun atmosphere & staff was super friendly.

• Visited May 2014
“Second visit and still great!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit and the BBQ is still just as wonderful! The Kansas City BBQ sauce is our favorite with just the right amount of kick! The pulled pork tacos were my favorite. Prices are a little high for the amount of food you get, but I guess that's to be expected since it's right next to the market.

Charleston, SC
“Beer a little colder.....food a little better”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Everything is better when Sammie is behind the bar. Somehow the beer seems to be colder and the sauce a little spicier regardless of where she works....and the atmosphere....well go see for yourself

• Visited April 2014
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“It was okay”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on a Monday afternoon with our 2 year old for a quick bite since we are barbecue lovers and wanted to go somewhere local. The food was pretty good thought the sauce was not my style (all 3 very vinegar-y) and the location was just right, but we had the most awkward waitress I have ever seen in my life and there were dollar bills on the wall with some of the most vulgar phrases.. About various body parts, using profanity, etc. I understand they are open as a bar at night time, but that is not something I would expect to see in an establishment open for lunch in a family friendly area on market. My husband and I are no prudes, but it was startling to even us.

• Visited February 2014