“Awesome fun! ... Must add to Bucket List”

Hydrofly Watersports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hydrofly is the premier water sports company located in downtown Charleston. Our staff is dedicated to providing an unforgettable water experience in the low country. Whether its flyboading, paddleboarding, kayaking, private boat charters, jet ski tours, or fishing charters, call us today and lets book your next water excursion!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 June 2014

! If you are looking to try something new, this is a terrific way to have some fun! Spend some time jetting around over the water (or at least TRYING to get out of the water). Either way it's great fun. If you are coming to Myrtle Beach you must stop here! Sam will make sure you and your group enjoy every minute!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I wanted to share an adventure with my boys, 9 & 11, but I was concerned about the hazards associated with the ocean (currents, tides, water hazards). The guided jet ski tour was fun and perfect for keeping the family safe. The guides at Hydrofly in Charleston were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. My only complaint is that we took a 1.5 hour tour versus the 2 hour tour. The 1.5 hour tour is half in "no-wake" zone and goes to a small natural island with a small beach. This location was OK, but the water was too muddy for swimming and there wasn't much of interest after a few minutes. I understand that the 2 hour tour allows enough time to get to a better location. However, it would seem reasonable that there should be other options in an area like Charleston. None the less, I would do it again and will return to Hydrofly in the future for other water adventures.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife surprised me yesterday with an early Fathers day gift. All I can tell you is it was the best!! I was able to get out of the water after the 2nd try. And after 10 minutes i was 25 feet above the water, the instructor is excellent and if you want to go hi he will let you. all i can say is if you come to myrtle beach this is a must!! I will be back again to turn left next time.

1  Thank Tom F
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We had a party of five. None of us have ever done anything like this. Four of the five of us could not swim. The instructor was awesome. I think his name was Sam. He had so much patience. He made this a great experience for all of us. He truly is an asset to the company. Please try this out. I guarantee you will have a great time. Our group really enjoyed it. It's a little pricey but well worth the money.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had a huge family celebration with kids of all ages and we needed an event for my college and high school nieces/nephews. Hydrofly was AWESOME!!! they all had a great time. Some did a lot better then the others- but everyone said they would definitely do it again.

Thanks Hydrofly for making Uncle Rick & Aunt Jen the coolest!!!!