“Best pizza in Charleston”
Review of Andolinis Pizza - CLOSED

Andolinis Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Chico,CA
“Best pizza in Charleston”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I have been eating pizza at Andolini's for 25 years. Although I no longer live in Charleston, I still visit Andolini's every time I'm in town. The pizza is the best I've eaten outside of New Year.

• Visited April 2014

San Francisco, California
“Dropped in unexpectedly...”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Delicious pizza by the slice was great after getting a tour of Rainbow Row and Market Street! Only wish I'd been able to go back for more!

• Visited December 2012
Richmond
“New York style pizza”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I love the Italian Salad!!!! The pizza is great. You can get a pie or just a slice. The pie can easily feed 8 people and the slice is huge. Getting a slice and a salad left us very full and happy. We all had a different pizza slice and we all thought each pizza was very tasty. Will go back for sure.

Visited September 2013
“My favorite NY style pizza in town!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Andolini's has my favorite NY style pizza in town. It is good if you dine in or carry out. I've never had a problem with any location, but I frequent the West Ashley location most often. I highly recommend trying it out!

Visited January 2013
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Great value!”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

We didn't feel like going out to a restaurant since there was stormy weather, so I searched for a nearby restaurant that had carryout. I sure am glad I found Andolinis! This was probably the best value out of all the meals we had in Charleston. For only $16 (including tax), we got a large New York style cheese pizza. The slices were huge! It was probably one of the best pizzas I've ever had. Very cheesy, good sauce, and thin crust. I didn't get to experience the inside of the restaurant, but my husband said it had a very cool, funky vibe.

• Visited June 2013