I join friends at Jason's at least three or four times each month. We go there because:
1. It's location is convenient.
2. The menu selections are fairly diverse for the type of restaurant that it is.
3. The restaurant has gluten-free options.
4. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
5. The food is consistent and of a good quality.
If you want fine dining, don't go there. (You should know better!)
If you want inexpensive, good, basic food in a relatively cheerful atmosphere, go there.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.