“Enjoyable location, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of FIG

FIG
Ranked #14 of 898 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$25 - US$75
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hasell
“Enjoyable location, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

With a variety of choices, our group choose to try as much as possible.
Everyone was very satisfied with what was served. And all completed with some good wines

Osprey
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

I had the best Bouillabaisse I have eaten since I was in France only they called it Fish Stew at Fig. Their bread was outstanding. A warm informal atmosphere. A very well informed waitstaff. If I lived in Charleston it would be my favorite restaurant.

“Food is good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

The food was excellent! They could work a bit on the atmosphere though, but overall a good experience! Try the swordfish!

Greenwich, CT
“Inventive, contemporary southern food. Doesn't get better in charleston.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

Only complaint is crowded and difficult to get a reservation. Service was just ok, because the place was busy. All dishes were excellent. I had the snapper which was fresh as can be, delicate and tasty.

Minneapolis
“Exceptional food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

We were in town for 4 nights and this was my favorite restaurantt for food while I enjoyed the ambiance of Husk more. It is a very lively atmosphere here and a bit noisy so if your looking for a quiet, romantic place it may not be the best choice. We had Lynsay for our server and I was most impressed with her knowledge of the food and her pleasant, welcoming attitude. And of course everything we ordered was delicious. If I lived in Charleston, I would be a regular here. We made our reservations 6 weeks in advance and were able to get a table on the weekend but they were clearly going fast. Plan ahead.

• Visited August 2014