“Good noms”
Review of Grill 225

Grill 225
Reserve with OpenTable
Grill 225 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 936 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: "Exprience the Difference in 42-50 day aged Prime Steaks."Welcome to Grill 225, Charleston's first and only 100% USDA Prime steak house, and member of the Great Steak Houses of North America. Located at the luxurious Market Pavilion Hotel in the heart of historic Charleston, we offer a dining experience like no other.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Ate at the Roof Top Pavilion last Sunday, and was waited on by Jessica. She and my meal were wonderful; I plan on returning very soon.

1  Thank countcallidoro

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Marc Stober the bartender rocks . He was a great help on where to go and what to do in Charleston . Thanks Marc .

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We just had our 2nd wedding anniversary dinner here and it was awesome! We have been here quite a few times, but in particularly Michael who was taking care of us was the best. Steaks were perfect and we even enjoyed a nice glass of champagne per 225 for our special occasion.

1  Thank Abpmakeup
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Grill 225 is always at the top of my list for those nice dinners, and this past visit was right on point. Lila gave us excellent wine recommendations and took great care of us, per usual. We'll be coming back again soon!

1  Thank Kayla F
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I enjoy having a steak about once a month. This restaurant is inside the Market Pavilion Hotel .
The filet I ordered was 10 OZ. which is enough for me along with the baby spinach.
The main downside for me was that the room was so cold (in an 80 degree day) that I could not enjoy my meal. I asked the hostess and the server to turn down the AC but there was nothing they could do.
Aside from that I would have given the review a "very good".

1  Thank Richard A
Peter W, General Manager at Grill 225, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

First and foremost, thank you for dining with us at Grill 225. We are pleased that you choose us as you enjoy a steak once a month. I apologize if the temperature in the dining room was not at the level which made you comfortable as we do try to accommodate our guests needs. I have addressed your situation with the team and can assure you that it will be approached differently in the future. Please join us again next month when you want that steak and thank you for sharing your comments with us.