“Good food and service!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 25 May 2013

The food was good, the service was great, and we even found something for my picky 7 year old. All in all I would recommend this for families.

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Good grief could these people put any more onions in their food?!?! Completely inedible. The salsa self serve area was throughly filthy and the restroom was equally disgusting! I thought I was going to get a staph infection from EVERYTHING in there. Never will I go back to that horrid choke and puke!

Reviewed 21 April 2013

People rave about Moe's SG, so I had to try it, but I won't be back. Cafeteria style service, though made to your order, and serves up a whole lot of food for not much money. Flavor didn't seem to be present in the mix, or much in the way of style, but if fast and cheap works is all you need, this is your place.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

I went there during the evening. Carry out. Its not fancy but I wasn't looking for fancy. Food was good.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Not every meal in Charleston can be a five star local place. We just needed a quick and inexpensive lunch for our family. This Moe's is just right with great food and fast service. Very convenient to downtown activities in Charleston. In fact the downtown trolley on King Street stops right outside their door so it was perfect. Its also a nice place to sit by the window with your kids to eat and take a break. Very kid friendly.