“Delicious Food”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly
“Delicious Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

The staff is very friendly & efficient. The food was hot and very good. The only thing that was unsatisfactory was an odor that we smelled. We could not decide where it was coming from. It smelled like dirty dishwater.

Visited June 2014

Great Falls, Montana, USA
“Great service at Red Lobster”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

I go to Red Lobster whenever I'm traveling its one of my favorites I know I'll like the food and at this Red Lobster it was very good and the place was real nice but the people that served me and really everyone that worked there were so friendly it was the best service those people were great I'm going back the next time I'm in Charleston

• Visited October 2013
“Yea, Shrimp Fest!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Had never been to this location, but went with friends to try the endless shrimp special. Service was very good, food was hot. This shrimp special was a pretty good deal, but, in my opinion, you could get better food at a local charleston restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
Cardiff, Wales
“dont go hungry”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

although food was well prepared and tasty, by American standards portions were small and we left somewhat disappointed

Visited May 2013
Powell, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

The staff at Red Lobster was the best I have ever met. The fish I ordered was a little too done but I did not even tell them because everything else was so good. My sister had shrimp which was delicious and the biscuits were wonderful. The best Red Lobster anywhere!!!

Visited May 2013