“Not just for kids” 5 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Not just for kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

My family (me, my husband, son & my mother) went looking for a toy for the 3yr old & I think the grown ups enjoyed the store as much as he did. It has an old timey feel to it which I loved. There was a working carousel, a player piano and lots of other neat "toys". It was a very nice change from the franchised toy stores and I'm glad we stopped in. Also, the employees were very friendly.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank njoylif

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Not just for kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I decided to spend a few hours shopping on King Street during a recent trip to Charleston. We had been biking past this store every night back to our hotel room and the displays in the window kept catching my eye. The first thing my daughter(17) did when we walked in was to dig for her own quarter to put in the player piano. It was great! The huge motorized K-nex(sp?) ferris wheel and the rocking ark were great. Lots of nostalgic and modern toys for all ages. The employees were friendly and helpful. It's a must see while in Charleston!

Visited July 2013