“Good food, fast delivery”
Review of Buck's Pizza

Buck's Pizza
Ranked #604 of 968 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Ordered some wings, strombolis, and cinnamon stix while staying the Charleston. Food was very good and delivery was fast. Would order again.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We stayed at Holiday Inn Express & Suites on W Montague in Charleston, SC and we wanted something quick to eat but we did not want anymore burgers and fries. Our key card had Buck's Pizza on the flyer so we ordered from them and our food came to us prompt and hot. Buck's you rule and I can't wait until my next trip.

Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

I ordered a pizza then 1 hour later I called and they told me they had the wrong address (I called in my pizza), and blamed it on me. 1.5 hours later the pizza was delivered by a an extremely rude guy that was more worried about his pen than us waiting over an hour for our pizza. It is definitely not worth it. DO NOT BUY from this pizza place. I would rather have Little Caesars, unfortunately.

Reviewed 5 January 2013 via mobile

We ordered pizza and a stromboli to be delivered to our hotel room after a long day. The food arrived quickly and was hot, the person who took our order was polite, as was the delivery driver. The food was very good, for delivery service especially. It was a little expensive compared to a chain pizza place but I would order it again!

Reviewed 25 December 2012

We noticed Bucks from their advertisement on the back of our hotel room key cards. (ingenious method of advertising!).
We were staying in Nth Charleston by the airport and after spending the day in Charleston itself, we didn’t feel like driving back for a meal, so we decided to call Bucks.

We ordered the spinach salad and a supreme pizza with spinach and mushrooms. The pizza arrived hot and was cooked to our request, it was thin crust and cooked well (not soggy in the middle or hard on the crust) – while the salad was generous in size, we did request it without olives and it was delivered with olives!! This wouldn’t have been an issue had they been whole, however these were sliced (like you find on a pizza) and there were about 1 million of them in the salad, making it a nightmare to pick them out! Fortunately the request was based on food dislike rather than allergy.

Overall we were impressed by the quality and flavour of our meals (considering it’s take-away); they are a little pricey, but so are all other venues by the airport.