“Amazing Sandwich!!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
DMV
“Amazing Sandwich!!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I was in Charleston briefly and did not want to go out after a long day on the road. The front desk staff recommended Buck's. I got the Italian sub it was warm and yummy with a delicious creamy Italian dressing. The Hubs got wings and those were good too! The next night we ordered again but I ordered pizza this time, I was not impressed. It was ok but not what I looked forward to after the great sandwich I had. That is why I only gave 4 out of 5.

• Visited December 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“GREAT CHOICE”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I tried the BBQ Chicken pizza for the first time today.....OH MY what a treat. I also ordered some honey bbq and hot wings, they were delicious. THE BEST WINGS IN TOWN!

• Visited September 2013
Springfield, Illinois
“No taste”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

I'm staying at the Days Inn on Meeting Street and the in room delivery suggestion was Bucks Pizza. There was absolutely no taste, and we ordered the Supreme. They stated delivery would be 45 minutes and it was 30 minutes late. I would not order from this place unless you're starving and desperate.

• Visited August 2013
Fletcher, North Carolina
“Good food, fast delivery”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Ordered some wings, strombolis, and cinnamon stix while staying the Charleston. Food was very good and delivery was fast. Would order again.

Visited June 2013
Bluffton, South Carolina, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We stayed at Holiday Inn Express & Suites on W Montague in Charleston, SC and we wanted something quick to eat but we did not want anymore burgers and fries. Our key card had Buck's Pizza on the flyer so we ordered from them and our food came to us prompt and hot. Buck's you rule and I can't wait until my next trip.

Visited March 2013