“Exquisit lebanese cuisine”

Leyla Fine Lebanese Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Leyla Fine Lebanese Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$8 - US$38
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Leyla FIne Lebanese Cuisine offers authentic dishes, in an upscale yet friendly environment. The extensive menu is a treat to everyone, whether you are a vegetarian, vegan, meat lover or gluten free. The freshly prepared meals, using the best ingredients, subtle spices and herbs, are a true delight for the senses. The desserts and Ice Cream, prepared in house, are a delectable " finish" . The award winning Lebanese wine constitutes the perfect pairing. At Leyla, the fine dining experience is enhanced by the owners' hospitable touch and the friendliness of the knowledgeable staff.
“Exquisit lebanese cuisine”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Delicious food! Good variety, good quality for a reasonable prices
Probably one of the best lebanese restaurants outside lebanon.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Find in Charleston!!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We are from Chicago and love Lebanese food! We were delighted to find this quality Lebanese restaurant in town. The service and food quality were excellent. Great Labneh and Kibbeh. Expansive menu and warm environment. Owners introduced themselves and made us feel very welcome. We will return on our next visit to Charlotte!

Mount Airy, Georgia
“Wonderful in every way!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

First, find out if Zack is working! He was the BEST! We had a most wonderful dinner. Z agreed with our Rosé choice. We had five small plates: the Fatoosh (salad) was wonderful; the stuffed eggplant (makdoos) was delicious; the manteh was small raviolis that neither of us cared for, honestly; the chicken livers in a lemon cilantro sauce were incredible; the absolute star of the show was the lebneh with sujuk (similar to tzaziki/yogurt with olive oil and a dried beef sausage). Honestly, I think that is the best thing I have ever put in my mouth! We finished our meal with a wonderful "cannoli-like" roll with rosé water and pistachio ice cream. OMG. The best. We went somewhere else last night, but we are going BACK to Leyla tonight.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Susan G
“Made me change my mind about grape leaves”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I stopped in during lunchtime on a whim. I was hungry and they were there. I am so glad I did. Best meal of my whole vacation. The servers all worked together to ensure all if their guest were enjoying their meal.
I ordered the vegetarian plater and asked them to substitute something else for the stuffed grape leaves. The server said he would, but he would leave one on the plate because he felt theirs would change my mind about grape leaves. I wish I hadn't had him make the substitution. That was hands down the best stuffed grape leaf I have ever tried. The rest of the meal was as excellent as the grape leaf the server insisted I try. The hummus was the smoothest I have ever eaten. They make everything fresh daily.

Wish I was able to eat there again before I have to head home.

Charleston, South Carolina
“New Favorite”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We spent a wonderful, leisurely Sunday afternoon dining here, and not only was the food amazing, but the ease and friendliness of the family who owned the restaurant made it one of the best dining experiences I've had on King Street. As a party of three, we split four appetizers and were completely stuffed by the end of the meal - the chef's hummus (my personal favorite!), labneh b toom, cheese platter (which was a perfect variety), and kibbeh nayyeh (incredibly seasoned, so hard to only have one). The wait staff was attentive but not pushy or intrusive, and the owner came by frequently to make sure we were well taken care of. I can't wait to explore more of the menu in trips to come, and look forward to enjoying more meals here!

• Visited July 2014