“food okay, watch for loose ceiling tiles”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #355 of 926 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Diner
Charleston, South Carolina
“food okay, watch for loose ceiling tiles”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Food was your typical corporate restaurant fare, good when nothing else is open but not our first choice. The property is in ill repair. Dirty and loose ceiling tiles, dirty booths and sticky surfaces. I really wish these places would do a better job cleaning. We would eat here more often.

Visited December 2013

Wappingers Falls, New York
“Good Breakfast, consistently at IHOPs”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The usual IHOP fair, but added was the outstanding service and pleasant hospitality of the wait staff.

Visited September 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Ihop”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Great price, Good service. Was there last Sunday and the food were great! I would recommend my co worker to come as well next time!

Visited October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Small I-Hop with Nice People”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I-Hop is I-Hop. What makes each one different is the staff. This one, in West Ashley, was very near our Sleep Inn so we stopped. It is very small compared to most. The greeting was warm and the staff seemed to all be having a decent day because the chatter (never intruding on the customer) was friendly and upbeat. Our food was tasty, hot and served up pretty quickly. Each customer received all of the attention needed without being bothered. It was obvious there were 'regulars' as well as newer customers yet all were well served.

Would return here anytime.

• Visited August 2013
Northeast, USA
“Not great, but it depends on the Ihop”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I went to the Ihop on Savannah Hwy in West Ashley. The staff seemed unhappy, but were professional enough. My plate of sausage, eggs, bacon, and pancakes didn't live up to the standards of other Ihop's I've visited. Sort of depressing when you're excited for breakfast. I'm rating this place a three instead of a two because my husband enjoyed his stack of pancakes and kept dropping hints the rest of the week about returning here. Needless to say, we went to a different Ihop and had a really nice meal.

Visited June 2013