We thought it was worth a try but this proved to be a big mistake. I could see into the kitchen from my seat and the view was very off-putting. There seemed to be no discernible hygiene system in place. The whole restaurant had the pervading smell of burning fat. When the food we had ordered
arrived it was as awful as we were now expecting. I have never seen less appetising lasagne and pizza anywhere else. Needless to say most of the food was left uneaten and we left to find somewhere that could provide edible food.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.