“Great time”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We went relic hunting at Edisto Island, SC. We went with my 8 year old son for three hours. He would not have lasted much longer than that. We were able to find lots of cool artifacts. Addam was able to tell us about them, and my son has been showing them to people since.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Educational and fun!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We did this at Edisto Beach, SC and Addam Coe was awesome! Very knowledgeable about the history of the area and the items that we found, plus he enjoyed teaching my kids about what it was they dug up and probably how it got there and what is was used for. I would definitely recommend this! One hour was enough for my 8 through 15 yr olds, but Dad could have kept searching for longer!

Visited June 2014