“Get me a beer. ”

Fleet Landing Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fleet Landing Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 1,011 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Cumberland
Transit: The Downtown Area Shuttle Waterfront loop runs from Waterfront Park (half a block away from the restaurant) to the Aquarium and the visitor's center every 40 minutes from 9:20-6:00.
Description: Fleet Landing is historic downtown's Best Waterfront Dining featuring classic & contemporary Southern seafood fare, regional favorites, burgers, salads & more. Enjoy waterfront views from the wrap-around deck and maritime chic dining room. Reservations recommended, full bar, parking, family friendly.
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

After a morning of kayaking the Shem Creek in 100 degree heat we needed a nice cold beer and good food and that’s what we got. Great local craft beers and the Friday special was fish tacos. Server was fun and convinced us to get the key lime martini, that was a great end to the lunch.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,257)

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Ate as part of a large group and the food was very nice on the water. It was very busy so took quite a while and the menu options were okay. The service was okay but nothing our of the ordinary... perhaps because it was so busy. Not sure I would dine there again as I am sure there are other restaurants around.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The food was okay, but the service was good. We got stuck sitting outside and the heat & swampy, smell from the water did not make for a great lunch. Good location that needs a major update.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We went to Fleet Landing on a Sunday, which might have been our first mistake. It is in a great location, however, I don't think you would want to eat outside at low tide. The smell doesn't go well with food. The inside area is nice with booths and tables. There is a bar also inside with stools.
We got there around noon and we didn't get seated for about 45mins, at an indoor booth. The place was very busy and the turnover was a little slow, in my opinion. Tables would sit open for awhile before they would seat another party.
I had a grilled chicken sandwich and my husband had a green tomato BLT, both were $12 each, and good. The service was slow and the meal took a long time to come out. Since our table wasn't initially drinking, our server Jason needed to be flagged down in order to get a drink, and also to bring our check.
I think this would be a nice place to eat on an off time, but I wouldn't recommend going there otherwise.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Nice location on the water. The place was very busy so go a bit early for lunch and parking might be a problem. Food was good and a decent value. I had the trigger fish sandwich which was very good. Service was good was well.