3,198 results
All reviews great location brew pub happy hour historic district cheese and crackers small pool meeting street front desk staff cookies would definitely stay here again downtown charleston walked everywhere boutique hotel the entire staff city market few blocks wonderful hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Carriage ride and Magnolia Plantation. Ate at 82 Queen & Poogans Porch. Excellent. King Charles Inn made all of our reservations and they were great. Home now and getting through Hurricane Florence. Thankful we have electricity.

Stayed: September 2018
KCIGM, General Manager at King Charles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Wow, it sounds like you enjoyed your visit to Charleston! Thank you for choosing the King Charles Inn! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can’t say enough about how much we enjoyed this hotel. Great location, The room and the beds were extremely comfortable, They were doing a little remodeling so they offered us cocktails and appetizers every night for the inconvenience, which we didn’t even notice. The staff was excellent, The were very helpful with recommendations. Our tripped was planned for the Saturday before the anticipation of Hurricane Florence and we were contemplating canceling. They were so accommodating and said they would be totally flexible if we cancelled. We decided to go but had to leave a day early due to the evacuation scheduled for the next day. They were not hesitant to refund the nights stay..True southern hospitality,

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jackie M

I am disappointed to hear you had to check out a day early but hope you can return again soon! Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the second time I have stayed at the King Charles Inn and it was just as great as I remembered it. First off the location is amazing you are just minutes away from everything downtown. The staff here is always extremely pleasant and genuine. They were going through a renovation at the time of my stay and called me in advance to let me know and mention some of the ways they would make up for it. It was really nice to hear form them in advance, I have had times when I stay at a hotel and I don't find out about these things until I am physically checking in. So thank you King Charles Inn for another memorable stay, I am happy to call you my home away from home anytime I am in Charleston!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Your loyalty means so much to us! Thank you for the kind words! We hope to see you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

WONDERFUL hotel, exceptionally clean with needed amenities. Perfect location in downtown to walk to most sites. Front desk staff were exceptionally helpful and enthusiastic about assisting us to make reservations and places to go. Would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am delighted to hear your feedback! Thank you for choosing the King Charles Inn!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great location! Rooms were small but adequate as we were out and about a lot. Beds were OK but room temp was too warm despite turning thermostat down to max low. Breakfast staff were great and the welcome happy hour spread was nice!

Room Tip: AC did not seem to work at night. Staff is very friendly, helpful, and knows their city.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at the King Charles Inn! Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you again!