“Lovely helpful staff”

Best Western Charleston Inn
Ranked #24 of 61 Hotels in Charleston
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Kudos to Ms. Monique Brown and her wonderful new employee, Ms. Ayesha Garrett! How grand to find the service of a five star in the trappings of of modestly priced, but very comfortable motel. I needed some help in finding a store open for particulars late at night. I called the front desk and asked where I might go...Ms. Garrett said she would phone a few shops to see what was closest and open and ring me back. So she did! Easy as pie! So gracious and helpful. One could spend more, but why! Compliments compliments to you!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Bill R, General Manager at Best Western Charleston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our property and for specifically recognizing our team members.

Monique and Ieesha were very excited when they read that you noticed and appreciated their hard work.

Again, thank you for the kind words. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

We have stayed at this motel several times in the past two years and I can say that it has been a very good experience for us. The staff has been very attentive to all of our needs and very friendly. We will return.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We really do appreciate the feedback.

We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

After spending 29 hours travelling from Australia it was great to be greeted by such a friendly receptionist. She was very helpful and made us feel very welcome. Very much appreciated. The room was clean and there was plenty of space. The location was great with many things nearby and easy to get to.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Bill R, General Manager at Best Western Charleston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We really do appreciate the feedback.

I was very happy to read that our receptionist was able to impress you after your long trip from Australia.

I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again, should you return to Charleston.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

I stayed at this Best Western and was very impressed with how clean the rooms were, it's convenience to downtown, and the service was excellent. Yes, I would stay again. It i also felt very safe, as I was traveling by myself.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Solotravelerflowers
Bill R, General Manager at Best Western Charleston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our property.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your visit with us and that you found our property safe.

Again, thank you. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

The staff at the Best Western Sweetgrass are friendly, helpful and efficient. The property and rooms are well-maintained and clean with beautiful landscaping and comfy beds!
I would recommend this property to anyone looking for family oriented accomodations at a fair price. Hats off to the staff at Best Westen Sweetgrass, thanks for your professional representation of your property and company!****

Room Tip: "King sweet is cozy and accomodating"
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda J

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments. We really do value this feedback.

I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us. We share these comments with our staff and I am sure they will be pleased to know that their hard work was noticed and appreciated.

Again, thank you so much. We hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

I stayed at this Best Western in April of 2012 for a family member's funeral and sadly had to return in October 2012 for another family members funeral. But on both stays i was extremely satisfied, the front desk agents are always very pleasant and eager to assist you in anyway possible. One my last visit, i had a minor issue nothing worth mentioning however the staff and management took care of it instantly!! I do hope to visit Charleston on a more pleasant note and not for a funeral and enjoy the beautiful city and trust me Sweet Grass BW will be my stop. Great job everyone.

Room Tip: I like ground floors. and i had a pool view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We really do appreciate the candid feedback as it allows us to improve.

We appreciate that you have stayed with us twice and are quite pleased that you enjoyed your visits. I hope that you have the opportunity to visit with us under happier circumstances.

Again, thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 27 October 2012 via mobile

Our room was in the back building and very quiet. Very spacious room. The refrigerator worked well. The front desk was very friendly. We used the fitness room. Good breakfast. Internet ok, but not very fast.

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your visit with us. We really appreciate the feedback.

I am sorry you found our internet speed insufficient. We will be working with our internet provider to see if our speeds can be improved.

Thank you again for your thoughts. We hope to serve you again.