“Good Service”

Best Western Charleston Inn
Ranked #24 of 61 Hotels in Charleston
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The service at this hotel was great. The lady that greeted me at the front desk was very helpful and went out of her way to get me directions to a location that I would be visiting and I didn't even ask her to do this. The hotel was nice enough.

2  Thank Todd N
Bill R, General Manager at Best Western Charleston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Todd N,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We really appreciate the feedback.

I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us and found our service to be great. As we share these reviews with our associates, I am certain they will be delighted to know you appreciated their hard work.

Again, thank you so much. We hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Charleston Inn

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We were taking the boys to Charleston and wanted to bring our dog. The best western was one of only a few places that accepted pets and didn't charge an arm and a leg. The rooms were in good shape and the staff was all very friendly and helpful. The only thing we didn't like were the beds, they were very soft and my husband has a bad back so he didn't sleep well. We had a few problems and when we called they were address right away. It wasn't the Ritz but for a pet friendly hotel it was clean and adequate.

3  Thank debra a

Dear debra a,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property. We really appreciate it.

I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us and that you found our staff to be very friendly. I was also pleased to read that you found your room clean. I am sorry you and your husband didn't enjoy the mattresses. I hope this didn't limit your vacation in anyway.

Again, thank you for your comments. We hope to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Older property, our room honestly did not seem super clean, especially the bathroom. Hate to be negative but overall would never book this hotel again, I imagine this should fall into more of a budget hotel price. Nice staff. Clean lobby.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Catherine D

Dear Catherine D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We always appreciate the feedback we get from sites such as this one as it allows us to improve.

I am sorry you were not thoroughly happy with your visit. It is our goal to offer our guests clean, comfortable accommodations with excellent guest service. While you noted our staff nice, we obviously let you down in other areas. I have shared your review with our operations staff and instructed our Director of Facilities to improve his inspection routines.

Again, thank you for the review. We hope you'll give us another chance.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed a few nights while at Medical University for treatment...hotel is a nice and clean. Staff is very nice and breakfast is good. Is located on a very busy highway so traffic is a major problem. Area is very congested!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Isabell G

Dear Isabell G,

First and foremost, I hope your treatments went well. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property.

I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us. I was especially happy to know that you found our staff to be very nice. As we share these reviews with them, I am certain they will be delighted to read that their hard work was noticed and appreciated.

Again, thank you for the review. We hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The lobby, rooms, breakfast and grounds were very well taken care of. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. I had a problem with my laptop computer connecting to their internet, and they were very helpful in getting my computer to connect. It was my computer problem, but they assisted me anyway to get it to work. I was very, very thankful.

2  Thank Danny H

Dear Danny H,

Thank you so very much for the review. We appreciate the feedback as it affords us an opportunity to improve.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us and found our staff to be friendly. I was equally happy when I read that you found your room and the property to be clean. I am sure our staff enjoyed reading your comments as well.

Again, thank you so much for the review. We hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed here for three nights during our trip to Charleston. We arrived a little earlier than check-in, but the very friendly front desk clerk was able to let us check in and drop off our things so we could start our sight seeing. The room itself was clean, though there were a few stains on the carpet near the fridge. Nice sized fridge and microwave in the room. Great flat screen TV. Comfortable beds. Bathroom was small and a little awkward--only downside of the room. The breakfast was great-lots of variety. Yogurt and hard boiled eggs were a nice alternative. The breakfast attendant was always very pleasant and helpful. The only downside of the location is trying to get out of the parking lot onto 17--at times traffic was really heavy. But we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to visit Charleston again soon!

Room Tip: There are no elevators--hotel is only two stories, but be aware there are stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Missy R

Dear Missy R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your observations. We really appreciate the feedback we get from sites such as this one.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us and that you especially enjoyed the breakfast. I am sorry you found stains in your carpet. I will certainly discuss improving our carpet cleaning plan with our Director of Facilities.

Again, thank you so much for the review. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We found the beds to be very comfortable. The room was spacious. The outdoor pool was large and had a gradual entry for our toddlers. The hotel was a close driving distance to downtown and Folly Beach.

2  Thank juliebR7266LQ

Dear juliebR7266LQ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the feedback.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us and found your room to be spacious. I was also happy to know that you found our beds to be comfortable.

Again, thank you so much for the review. We hope to see you again.