“Not your olive garden”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Savannah, Georgia
“Not your olive garden”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place was so cute, pretty small restaurant with a romantic atmosphere. The food was authentic Italian with dishes that you don't find at carrabas or olive garden. The food was very fresh and cooked really well.

Visited May 2014

Summit, New Jersey
“Delicious Italian, in a relaxed setting....”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Upon entering we were warmly welcomed by the owner and seated immediately despite it being a busy Saturday night. Frank our waiter, was friendly and knowledgeable. I must admit pleasing a family from New Jersey....who have eaten in more Italian restaurants then can be counted....this was a delicious surprise. My son went to college here in Charleston, and now is working locally....he was especially pleased to find a "real" Italian restaurant !

Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Romantic Patio, Local Feel and Exceptional Dishes!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My favorite dish by far is the gorgonzola gnocchi - seriously to die for. They offer unique Italian dishes at a reasonable price. The staff are friendly and I like the local feel (the restaurant is very small). I would recommend this over most other restaurants because it isn't touristy and offers a wonderful experience with great dining.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Courtney B
Summerville, South Carolina
“Not bad”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I am literally trying to visit every Italian restaurant in Charleston. This one wasn't bad, but not a favorite. I had the Funghi Fritti appetizer and the Gnocchi in Gorgonzola cream sauce. The mushrooms themselves had an excellent flavor and I liked the breading, but maybe a tad dry. I usually don't dip my fried food in anything but these seemed like they needed...something. The Gnocchi came highly recommended by our waiter and I thought it was good, but not great. Sauce was a bit thin and I wanted a lot more arugula. With so many other choices, I will probably not return to this one.

Visited April 2014
Victor, New York
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

After too many seafood and steak dinners, wanted to change things up and try some Italian. Excellent service and I loved my dinner. My husband wasn't fond of the mushrooms in the lasagna, but my pasta dish was perfect and we both agreed that the cheesecake was the best we've had out and a perfect complement to the chocolate martini I ordered :) Loved sitting outside in April!

• Visited April 2014