“Good BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I thought being in the South I would be blown away by the BBQ. I wasn't blown away but I was still satisfied.
We had: The Brisket Platter, (small portion for the price) very tasty, great flavor. Rack of Ribs, nice and meaty with great flavor. The sides were very good, grits, mashed potatoes (I'm afraid to think about how much butter was in there) and fries.
The only disappointment was that the ribs took about 20 minutes to show up after the rest of the food. To me, this shouldn't happen in any good restaurant that has their act together.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We went to Home Team on a friends recommendation. We were not disappointed. We started with the chicken wings, and I will say they were the best BBQ wings I have ever eaten. They were perfect. No sauce used. Just a rub. Not over powering, but perfect. I ad the full rack of ribs and, they were fabulous. I couldn't finish them. The. Place was packed, but we were seated pretty quickly. The waitress was very good and right there when I needed another drink or more water. We were here looking for property to relocate from NJ to Charleston area, and when we do, this place will be on our list of places to frequent!!! Give it a try!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Food was great. The tacos were very tasty and the nachos were awesome! Staff was extremely friendly. Great experience! Will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We went there for dinner and had the brisket. It was tender and had good flavor. The sides were a nice surprise. Some barbecue places don't seem to put much effort in their side dishes. We were glad to see that Home Team didn't do the same.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great Brisket and Ribs. Also great Mac and Cheese. Their specialty Frozen drink we did not enjoy but they took it off bill and gave us something else. Great service too!