“Great Tasting Burrito!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 28 January 2013

There were 4 people in our party that went to Yo Burrito. We ordered nachos and queso for an appetizer with the salsa bar. Though I am personally not a fan of salsa, the different varieties of salsa was an interesting addition that I have never seen before, and everyone else loved. We all ordered a different burrito, even a vegetarian one with tofu. The food was just outstanding and very filling. The queso was just a little thin, but had good flavor.

Two thumbs up!

Reviewed 21 January 2013

We stopped in for tacos gringos and for the santa fe burrito. Both were delicious and very flavorful. We enjoyed trying the different salsas from the salsa bar, too. Food was very filling and a great lunch on the go....we were in and out in about a half hour. The prices are a little steep...over $20 bucks for lunch, but we both had a Magic Hat beer. Service was pleasant enough.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

Perfect start to any meal were the monster Margaritas - innocent at first then a slow muddling of the senses..
We hardy Brits opted to sit outside in the fresh air, trusting the spiciness of the food to keep us warm. We got involved with a nearby table who were struggling with a crossword. (Capital of Montana? Hannah. Easy.) The waitress staff were friendly, patient and helpful with our orders and despite our age difference (which was a lot), they treated us no differently to the younger crowd. The chef even got a pint for his trouble.
Over two evenings we tried Quesadillas, Platos, with extra grilled fish and shrimp, Burritos with black beans and rice and of course, Mason Margaritas.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

Had heard good things about this place. It's not your typical Charleston spot you normally look for but it was a fun place to hang out and enjoy good Mexican food. The queso and chips were interesting but not the best that I ever had. The salsas were good and fresh. I had the Santa Fe Burrito (minus the avocado) and it was nice and hot. They also did not scrimp on the grilled veggies, cheese and chicken. Others in the party had the Mo Burrito and raved about it. The Margaritas in the Mason Jar was neat and enjoyed by some in the party. They have a nice selection of beers including the local Holy City selection on tap. The downside to the evening was how rude the girl with the big tattoo on her back who was tending bar was to almost everyone. She was condescending to us and I heard her rude remarks to others. Put a damper on the nice evening. Go for the food and drink at Yo Burrito - avoid the bar.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

I have been going to this restaurant for lunch for years, but recently the food has been going down-hill. DO NOT order a salad. You will be very disappointed. The lettuce is dripping wet -you end up with a quarter-inch of water on your plate - and the "avocado" is a glop of brown looking guacamole. It had a very bad taste and when I sent it back - I got another glop, scooped from the bottom - also very bad (I was told that they had no fresh avocado). Oh, and by the way, the salad and a coke was over 11 dollars! I will only return to eat chips and salsa. Nothing else.