“Awesome!”

Price range: US$52 - US$58
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, View
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Charleston is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Enjoy extraordinary harbor views, while passing notable landmarks, from the comfortable decks of the Spirit of Carolina. Our Executive Chef prepares a delicious three or four course dinner made to order onboard from local, seasonal ingredients. With live music from local musicians nightly and an amazing sunset over the Charleston Harbor - This is truly Live & Local Waterfront Dining!
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We recently visited Charleston for a week, and our favorite activity hands-down was the Spiritline Dinner Cruise! The staff was very friendly, the dinner selections were outstanding, and the live music made for a very festive mood! There were two 3 yr. olds in our group and they enjoyed themselves just as much as the adults - dancing and twirling to the music while we enjoyed the views and the four-course meal! We were able to move around in between courses, and got some breathtaking pictures from the top deck of Charleston harbor and the majestic Cooper River Bridge, which is lighted at night ! I whole-heartedly recommend the Spiritline Dinner Cruise!

“Date night ”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Wasn't that impressed for the price that was paid. The service was great but the food quality was poor. Done a nice circle around the harbor a few times. We had a one man band who done his best. Will not take another one.

1 Thank Timothy B
SpiritLineCruises, Manager at Spiritline Dinner Cruises, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for the TripAdvisor post and we are sorry to hear that your cruise was less than perfect. Please contact our Management Team at 843-722-2628 to discuss your experience in detail. Again, thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
pinckney
“Local reconnecting with my city.”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I had some time off and decided to play tourist in my own city. I have not been on the dinner cruise in years.
After we ordered we went up to the top deck and the views of the bridge and the marsh were amazing. We also may have seen a manatee but it was closer to the Yorktown and weren't 100%.
Dinner was amazing. I had the Shrimp and Grits and it was the best I have ever had. I also really enjoyed the salad (2nd course). Watermelon and Goat Cheese and Arugula....I could have eaten that for an entree. The Cheesecake was my favorite because desert always is and it was too big a piece to finish, but I did.
Now for the entertainment. A very talented young man that played acoustic guitar and played everything from Micheal Jackson to John Legend throwing in a little originality to each song.
We had such a great time we booked another one for August. Great Job Spiritline!

• Visited July 2014
Saint James City, Florida
“What more could you ask for?”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Very nice vessel. The staff was very friendly, server was attentive. Great cruise, lots to see. The food was very good with a nice selection. Drinks reasonable. Acoustic guitar fellow playing..... the music was just right for the type of entertainment involved. I would recommend this cruise to anyone.

• Visited July 2014
Arcadia, Florida
“Great food, great view!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We chose the dinner cruise for our last night in Charleston. The food was great from beginning to end. Nothing feels rushed, so there's time between courses to leave the air-conditioned dining room, sneak upstairs, and enjoy the view and the breeze. There was lots to see -- Fort Sumter, many other ships and sailboats, and of course some great views of downtown Charleston, Battery Row, etc. Even the entertainer was fun -- by the end of the evening we were throwing requests at him and enjoying a sing-along. All in all, it was a great experience that I'd recommend, and even do again.

Visited June 2014