“Live music rocked. The heater finally worked!”
Review of Pour House

Pour House
Ranked #374 of 971 Restaurants in Charleston
Reviewed 26 November 2012

We saw live music here and really enjoyed it. The open air atmosphere was great, the wine was cheap and good...but the food not so good. It wasn't awful, but really salty. Thanks to the team for figuring out the heating issue and keeping us warm.

Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

I have been to this bar many times. It is either packed with people or its a ghost town. I don't live close enough to go every night so I just chance it and go wen there's a band I think I will like, half the time it is empty? I saw a band I love in Atlanta (turtle folk) at smiths olde bar and the y were sold out. When they came to the pour house there were five people? Maybe I'm showing up at the wrong days but I can't figure this place out?

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Great place to meet friends and see new bands. Drinks were from beer to mixed drinks.

Reviewed 5 January 2012