“Food good, but service was slow”
Review of Fire Street Food

Fire Street Food
Ranked #227 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Thai
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Food good, but service was slow”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

My daughter have ordered food from here several times and really enjoyed the flavors. We decided to eat in during my visit to Charleston. I really liked the freshness of the vegetables, chicken and spring rolls. All the food seems to be cooked to order, which is a plus! We shared a dish of chicken teriyaki with fried rice, a serving of the crunchy roll sushi (was over the top good), and an order of the spring rolls! There were about 4 servers working and 2 of the 4 were slow but friendly. Would definitely eat here again if I come back to Charleston.

• Visited July 2013

Fort Valley, Georgia, United States
“Fast & Yummy”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We wanted something quick, so we ordered take out. They were really fast, and the food was very good. The prices are very reasonable. When I ordered a salad, I expected a side salad, but it was covered with fresh fruits, veggies & nuts! Plus two different dressings (ginger & dill ranch). I got the Alaskan Sushi since I love salmon, and it was fried (even better). That was delicious. My husband got the red curry, and it was some of the best he's ever had. Overall, very impressed!

Visited June 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Solid food, well priced”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We stopped by Fire Street looking for a somewhat cheap dinner and we weren't disappointed. I ordered the Pad Thai, which was pretty good...maybe not the best I've ever had, but for a $8 Pad Thai, I thought it was great. My wife ordered the Kor Mae which is a stir fry with udon noodles and chicken. She enjoyed it.
This place is nothing fancy, and offers very little as far as Charleston charm goes, but was a nice place to grab a quick asian dish.

• Visited June 2013
“Fast, Tasty, and Filling”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Went there for lunch while waiting to hit the spa on a girl's weekend. I ordered the Koar Mee...noodles, fresh veggies, and chicken in a light soy based sauce. Lots of food and quite flavorful. The other girls in the group all liked their food as well. Wraps looked great and so did the curry bowls. I thought it was a good value for the amount of food I received. Would recommend.

• Visited May 2013
Decatur, Georgia
“Don't Bother”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

It won't kill you but given all the great food in Charleston you are not missing anything bypassing this place.

Who puts green beans in fried rice?? Seriously who does that.

Visited May 2013