“Best Wings/Ribs ”
Review of Smoke BBQ

Smoke BBQ
Ranked #56 of 984 Restaurants in Charleston
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This place is great whether you just want a snack or want a big meal. Their wings are delicious and they make their sauces in house, which you don't typically see anymore. Must eat here if you visit Charleston. 10/10

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We wandered in after 8pm and were seated right away. We ordered the smokey chick sandwich and the sloppy smoke sandwich. The meat was juicy and tender, but didn't seem like it had too much flavor without adding bbq sauce to it. We also had the wings which were expertly cooked. For sides we had the Baked beans, fries and slaw. The slaw as by far my favorite, fresh and delicious! We wanted to try the mac and cheese but they were out.

They had a high chair for our son and service was good. They did initially forget the wings, but we reminded them and they came out in no time.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

My family and I were visiting the area and I came across this place on trip advisor so we gave it a shot. We had a good experience here. The food was good, service was excellent and the ambience was relaxing. Our server Ivy was really nice and accommodating. My family enjoyed their meals as did I. I would say the only thing that was a disappointment was the Mac & Cheese, but the greens were ok and the wings were great!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We had a taster of everything, all meat was definitely worth eating. I would recommend this place for sure. Food and price was great.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I really liked this place. It's always so nice to find a place that makes awesome brisket. The wait staff is very friendly and the place has a BBQ meets Rock & Roll vibe to it.