“Sampler was Outstanding”
Review of Smoke BBQ

Smoke BBQ
Ranked #60 of 983 Restaurants in Charleston
Reviewed 18 September 2017

A BBQ spot in the ever burgeoning Upper King area. The place features plenty of seating, a full bar, and some great BBQ. Our waitress had us seated quickly and made a recommendation of essentially a multi-person sampler, and it was right on the money.

Our sampler had several featured meats. The brisket was probably some of the best I had ever had. I would highly recommend that you give that a shot at the very least. The chicken and pork belly were really good. The meal came with two family sides, and we chose potato salad and beans - both also good. I came here with the spouse and we both waddled out of there - quality food, decent prices especially for King, and good servings. That's a tough combination to find.

We highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This place is great whether you just want a snack or want a big meal. Their wings are delicious and they make their sauces in house, which you don't typically see anymore. Must eat here if you visit Charleston. 10/10

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We wandered in after 8pm and were seated right away. We ordered the smokey chick sandwich and the sloppy smoke sandwich. The meat was juicy and tender, but didn't seem like it had too much flavor without adding bbq sauce to it. We also had the wings which were expertly cooked. For sides we had the Baked beans, fries and slaw. The slaw as by far my favorite, fresh and delicious! We wanted to try the mac and cheese but they were out.

They had a high chair for our son and service was good. They did initially forget the wings, but we reminded them and they came out in no time.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

My family and I were visiting the area and I came across this place on trip advisor so we gave it a shot. We had a good experience here. The food was good, service was excellent and the ambience was relaxing. Our server Ivy was really nice and accommodating. My family enjoyed their meals as did I. I would say the only thing that was a disappointment was the Mac & Cheese, but the greens were ok and the wings were great!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We had a taster of everything, all meat was definitely worth eating. I would recommend this place for sure. Food and price was great.