My wife and I stayed here on our honeymoon and it was terrific! The breakfast was pretty good and the room was very nice....small but nice!
The Guy at the front desk was cool and very helpful. You will have to walk a good deal if you want to get somewhere but its still worth it. The ghost tours talk about the Inn and thats cool. The inn has lots of atmosphere and it is a bit spooky but fun....visit the courtyard in the back at night if you wanna get freaked out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our historic Charleston inn offers true Southern charm accommodations amongst a backdrop of one of the most serene areas on the peninsula. We are located right in the heart of Charleston's iconic Battery area and only steps away from the promenade with stunning views of the Charleston Harbor. You will be close enough to everything you wish to see and do while enjoying our fair city, while returning to relax in your peaceful slice of Lowcountry paradise. Let our staff guide you during your Charleston journey, and help ease any potential travel woes. We are always more than happy to assist in any way we can! Tea and cookies will be here for your midday pick-me-up, and unwind before enjoying an evening on the town with wine and cheese in our lobby. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Battery Carriage House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1843 Battery Carriage House Hotel Charleston
- 1843 Battery Carriage House Inn b&b