Overall this was a very good hotel, with friendly staff and reasonably good food for dinner. However not having a a lamp and plugs on the desk in today's world is a bit absurd. I had to pull out the TV stand to get to the only plug. Otherwise the location is great, right on Marion Square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites