Really felt welcome at this hotel, and we must've had one of the best rooms (316, on southwest corner: spacious, and with several nice windows with views of Marion Square. Cool history of that Citadel building. We actually prefer the neighborhood to the heart of the tourist area further south: the North King area has unique and interesting shops, whereas south on King it's all chain shops like you see in every other city in the USA. Plus, the restaurants are actually better in this north Kng neighborhood, and seem to be more oriented to locals and have higher quality, lower prices, and less pretenntious service (aka, Coast, Virginias, and Halls). Thanks, EmbassybSuites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites