I stayed three days here, and it was spacious, clean, and comfortable. It is walking distance to shopping and dining. The breakfast was very good and filling. I do have one complaint. Under the bed skirt of one of the beds a jagged piece of sharp metal was sticking out. I sliced my leg on this and it was very painful! I told the front desk and she said she would send maintenance to fix it. She wasn't very concerned. I told her my main concern was that a child or anyone else would have the same thing happen. My family and I stayed clear of it once we knew it was there. Maintenance never fixed it, and I imagine someone else will experience the same trauma soon. Room 326. Please fix this so no one else is hurt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites