The location is absolutely perfect - walking distance from everything. Every single staff member was outstanding. SO friendly and accommodating. The lobby is beautiful, full of historic charm. The rooms themselves were average, nothing really special, but more than adequate and clean, and we had a great view of the park and the John C. Calhoun statue. We were also able to have adjoining rooms, which was great. The breakfast was convenient, with lots of options. Not the best food I've ever eaten, but for the price (free!), it was great! The evening cocktail reception was nice as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites