My wife and I just wrapped up a New Orleans anniversary trip with a stay at this hotel in our own home town of Charleston. The location couldn't be better. It is walking distance to the market, and our two favorite restaurants, Hank's Seafood and "SNOB". The front desk personnel was very helpful and friendly, as were other hotel employees. The pool is a lovely oasis in the busy neighborhhod nearby. The only downside is the lack of street parking and paid garage parking. Our room was laid out a little strangely with elctrical outlets on opposite walls from where the desk is and lamps were not near the desk either. Otherwise, a great place, including the complimentary breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites