I was very satisfied with my stay at the Embassy Suites. We stayed at three different hotels on our trip (Florida, Georgia and SC), and this was easily the best. Loved the manager's reception and the breakfast, which featured fresh fruit, made-to-order omelettes and pastries. Our room was spotless and very charming. Thought it was strange that only the first and second floors have king beds, but it worked out fine for us. There is a free city-operated shuttle that picks up about a block away for an easy trip downtown. Just a great experience overall for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites